Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Should you find yourself, your company or your business in a dispute, then our Litigation & Dispute Resolution department can assist. We see our role not only to advise you on the law, but to place ourselves in your shoes as an individual, company director or small business owner, and focus our advice and efforts on what will best achieve your goals.
Outcomes may include protecting your property and other interests through strong and effective litigation, swiftly bringing to an end claims without merit, or negotiating on your behalf a cost effective settlement. Serving you in this way ensures that our approach is always insightful, pragmatic and creative.
Our department’s expertise covers the following areas:
– business lease renewals and individual lease extensions;
– collective enfranchisement and right to manage;
– service charge disputes;
– forfeiture actions;
– breaches of covenants;
– commercial and residential possession actions;
– commercial dilapidations and residential disrepair claims;
– neighbour disputes over land;
– general contractual disputes;
– debt recovery;
– sale of goods and supply of services.